The brand has a large variety of Nail colours. You can see all the information Here.
It is a 9ml bottle of MRP INR 500/-
My Experience with this product:
I was quite thrilled to see this bottle of Nail Polish in my December Fab Bag. and quickly removed my existing nail paint to wear this. Its a lovely rose pink with pretty large glitter particles, almost 1 mm in diameter. These glitter particles are in colours of the rainbow.
When I put on the first thin coat, it looked more like a transparent nail polish with some scattered glitter particles. Then I put on a thicker coat by letting some of the polish run off the brush on to my nails. This gave a truer effect. However the very next day a chunk of the nail polish came off one of the nails, and more chips fell off over the next two or three days. When I finally wanted to remove it my regular Lakme nail polish remover was quite useless against it. I finally had to get some spirit from the Chemistry Lab to get off , but that too required a lot of effort. Finally I had to scrape it off with a nail file!!!
1. Nice colour
2. Lot of glitter particles. So good for those who like some bling!
3. May be used as part of nail art.
- Very expensive for a not so long-lasting nail polish. At INR 500/- for 9 ml!
- Doesn’t last long, starts chipping the very next day.
- Very tough to remove, so hurts your nails.
- Too much product needed to get a good colour pay-off.
Product Rating: 2/5
Will I buy this product again?
Are you kidding? I can get far better nail polishes for less than half the price!!
Did you like this review? Did you find it helpful? Let me know through your comments