Today I am reviewing a product I have been using for a while: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock with SPF 40 and PA+++.
Product Claim and How to Apply:
List of Ingredients:
Price: INR 325/- for 100 gms of product.
My Take on the Product:
Lotus Herbals has a large number of sun blocks, some of which I have used. 3-in-1 Matte Daily is the most recent one that I have picked up. And I am glad I did. It comes in an orange tube with flip-top cap. It looks like a tinted moisturiser, which it is, but it is something more. It has SPF 40 and is PA+++ to protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays of the sun. It is a brilliant product for my combination skin! It moisturises my skin after washing when it feels dry, but keeps my skin feeling matte through the day. But again I’m waiting for the humidity to It takes about a minute to blend into my skin. It is very light and does not feel heavy or cakey. It has this nice cooling feeling on my skin. The smell is nothing to write about and fades within a few minutes. The tint in the sunblock does not give a lot of coverage, its a lot like Lacto-Calamine lotion. I use the product alone or under a BB cream or even make-up, and the product has not let me down. The product definitely comes through on its claim!
- Comes from the stables of the trusted brand.
- High SPF and PA count.
- Protects from both UVA and UVB Rays.
- Mattifies skin without drying it out skin.
- Great for oily and combination skin.
- Blends easily.
- Cools the skin on contact.
- Good packaging, minimizes wastage.
- Skin remains shine free though the work day.
- Can be worn under makeup.
- Decent pricing.
- I did not see much skin lightening on my face as I applied the product.
Product Rating: 4.9/5. A brilliant product! I am sold!
What about you? Which one is your favourite sun block?