Durga Puja just came to an end. For the next few days I will share the looks that i sported through this festival. Today, I start with Shashthi or the 6th Day of the festival.
Well Pujas officially start with Shashthi evening. Today I’m sharing with you my Ananda Mela look. I usually do not use blue and green eyeshadow, but I thought that I could be adventurous today, if not during Pujo, then when!
Products used for this look:
- Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear
- Maybelline New York Dream Matta Mousse in Pure Beige Medium 2
- Faces Vanishing act Concealer Stick in Medium
- Maybelline New York Clear Glow All in One Compact Powder
- MUA Bronzer Wheel in Sunkissed (02)
- Beauty UK Blush and Brush in Rustic Peach
- Cameleon Eyeshadow Palette
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue
- Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
- Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner
- Maybelline Lip Liner in Purple
- Oriflame Beauty Wonder Colour Lipstick in Perpetually Purple.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color High Gloss in 06 Coral Chic
|Cameleon Eye Shadow Palette|
So what do you think? Let me know through your comments.