Spring is in the air and Valentine’s day is round the corner. I love soft, muted make-up for this time of the year. I had actually worn this look when I attended a friend’s classical dance concert. But this look can be worn for a date night if you changed your hair and wore a dress.
I paired mauve eyes with pomegranate lips and pale pink cheeks.
All products used for this look are budget products.
Products used for this look:
- Bodyography Primer
- ColorBar BB Cream in
- Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter
- Faces Vanishing Act Concealer
- Maybelline New York Dream Touch Blush in #07
- LaSplash Eye Primer
- Maybelline New York Diamond Glow by Eye Studio in Lilac Mauve #06 (Eye Shadow Palette)
- Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in black
- Maybelline New York Collosal Kajal in Black
- Maybelline New York Volum Express
- L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Lip Gloss in Pomegranate #909
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments section below.