Its raining ‘looks’… Well with the vacations on, I just have a bit more time than usual.This was a mid-summer wedding in Delhi. Its crazily hot this time of the year. So I did not want a very heavily laden look. I wanted the look to be light and airy, yet with a dash of colour. So I chose a grey Dhakai saree with a red border. I kept the look very minimalist, keeping in mind the hot evening. I used a neutral, shimmer palette for the eyes, peachy cheeks and tied the look together with a bright red lip colour.
- Bodyography Foundation Primer
- Olivia Foundation Pan Stick Shade Natural (03)
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer in Honey
- Faces Canada Concealer Stick in Medium
- Maybelline New York All-in-One Two Way Compact in Sand Beige
- Beauty UK Powder Blush in Rustic Peach
- Be a Bombshell 3-in-1 stick in Buck Wild
- LaSplash Eyeshadow Primer
- Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette in Naked (No.7)
- Elle 18 Liquid in Blackout
- Avon Lip Liner in Red Brick
- ColorBar Deep Matte Lip Creme in Deep Red
That’s all for now. Take Care!
Think and Stay Beautiful!