The nude look has been in this monsoon with a vengeance. So here’s a no-fuss way to recreate this look. This look can be carried at work, a day outing, or even and intimate dinner party.
I have used a B Cream base and only one matte brown shade of eye-shadow. I have avoided the use of mascara to keep the eyes looking close to natural.
Products Used for this Look:
- ColorBar BB Cream in Honey Glaze
- Faces Vanishing Act Concealer in Medium
- Chambor Compact Powder RR5 Noisette
- Maybelline New York Blush Studio Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon
- Deborah Milano 24 ORE Velvet Long Lasting Eye Shadow
- Himalaya Kajal
- Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in Blackout
- Oriflame Lip Crayonin Coral
- Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Glam 14
Step By Step
- Prep your skin by applying your favourite moisturiser/sun block.
- Dot the BB Cream all over your face and blend in with a brush/sponge/just your fingers.
- Apply the concealer on areas where you may have spots or uneven patches. You may use a brush, I like to pat the product into my skin with my fingers.
- Set the base by dusting your face lightly with a compact powder. This step I like to do with a powder brush.
- Apply the blush with a very light hand starting at the apples of your cheeks and take the colour up to your temples. Apply some blush to the bridge of your nose, forehead and tip of the chin. Remember, very light hand..
- Apply the matte brown shade of the eyeshadow on the entire upper lid and swipe lightly along the lower lash line.
- Apply Kohl/Kajal along the lower lash waterline.
- Apply a line of eyeliner very close to the upper lash line.
- Line your lips with the nude lip liner and fill in your lips with the same lip liner.
- Apply one or two coats of the lip polish to finish.
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments section below…
Think and Stay Beautiful!