Wish you and your loved ones a Very Happy Diwali!
After a hectic round of pre-Diwali parties and a massive cleaning spree at home, I thought to do a very simple glowy look to celebrate Diwali with the family. Since my girls have decided to go cracker free this Diwali, I don’t have to compete with any sparklers. Besides we are not expecting too many guests this time round. Hence the effort to keep it basic.
Products used for this Look:
- Polaar Icy Magic Instant Skin perfector (as primer)
- Olivia Pan stick Foundation in Shade 3
- Lollipops Paris Concealer in Shade Biscuit (24)
- Maybelline New York Clear Glow All in One Compact Powder in 02 Nude Beige (only to set the concealer)
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Velvet Eye Shadow (for contouring ;D)
- City Color Blush in Coral
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner in Black
- Himalaya Kajal
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown (to lightly define and fill in my brows)
- Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara in Black
- Laqa & Co. Fat Lip Pencil in Siren Song