Its the countdown to bid 2015 adieu.. So a quick round-up of 10 of my favourite Make-Up products of 2015. I love budget products so that’s what I’ll talk about in this post. However, they do not follow any particular order.
1. Faces Magneteyes Kajal in Black is a brilliant product. Smudge proof, soft application, and the best part, the tip does not break off!
MRP: INR 175/-
2. Maybelline The Colossal Liner (Eyeliner Pen) was another great eye product. I don’t like gel liners since the applicator brush needs cleaning after every use, and i am a ‘Lazy Girl’. So this Eyeliner pen was a god-send! Great and easy application even for beginners!
MRP: INR 425/-
3. Maybelline Volum Express Falsies Mascara Washable is another great product from the brand. It gives good volume and length to the lashes,without clumping.And I personally prefer washable eye products, mainly due to ease of cleansing.
MRP: INR 500/-
4. Spawake Moisture Fresh BB Cream is a new addition to the BB/CC Cream market in India and is creating quite a buzz. I’m enjoying applying it too. Its quite moisturising but not too oily and I’ve noticed, it does not oxidise on my skin, so there is this nice soft glow on my face through the day.
MRP: INR 129/- for 15 gms
5. MakeUp Revolution Eye Shadow Pallettes are quite popular this time. I have two pallettes, Redemption Hot Smoked and Iconic 2 and I have enjoyed using both pallettes immensely through this year!
MRP: INR 1050/-
6. Sugar Matt as Hell Lip Crayon has created so much buzz, and rightly so! Great matte shades that do not dry out your lips. And get you compliments!
MRP: INR 799/-
7. Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Polish was really fun! A great product for nail art beginners! I enjoyed using them too!
MRP: INR 145/-
8. Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush was introduced in 2014, but it still remains my favourite blush! Available in 3 shades to suit a wide range of Indian skin tones, It has remained one of the most popular products this ear too!
MRP: INR 275/-
9. ColorBar Deep Matte Lip Creme is a dupe for NYX Lip Butters and I absolutely adored this product. It never really became matte but settled a lovely cream finish. Another great product this year!
MRP: INR 675/-
10. Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean MakeUp Remover was an absolute revelation! It is a bi-phased product, great for cleansing stubborn eye and lip makeup! Great stuff!!
MRP: INR 300/-
That completes 2015’s roundup of my favourite make-up products. What have your favourites been this year? Share your list in the comments box below..
Think and Stay Beautiful!