Happy New Year Dear Readers!!
Lets start the New year with a fresh make-up look that you can wear to the number of garden parties/ barbecues you’ll be attending this winter (in warmer locations). It is a soft, neutral look. The sun is not too forgiving if you slap on too much colour on your face. Besides, the winter sun does bring out a soft blush on your cheeks, irrespective….
Products Used for this Look:
- Spawake BB Cream in 02 Natural Glow
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Illuminating Concealer (Under eyes)
- Maybelline Clear Glow Compact Powder in 02 Nude Beige (for setting concealer)
- Lakme Eyeconic Eye pencil in Brown (Apply thickly and smudge with an ear bud)
- Deborah Milano 24 Ore Velvet in Cappuccino(for the crease of the eye)
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeshadow palette in Nude and Grey (shade marked 1 applied all over lids,shade marked 2 applied on the brow-bone and inner corner of the eye, then blended in well)
- Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Mascara
- Make Up Academy Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2 Sunkissed Glow
- City Color Blush in Coral
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon in Coral (lip liner)
- Maybelline Lip Polish in Glam 3
So what do you think? Let me know in the comments section below…
Think and Stay Beautiful!