Holidays are coming to an end and we need to get back to work. We’ve really lived it up, partying, late nights, too much sugar… the list goes on. But now we need to look ready and well rested after this break.
I’ve been really enjoying the dewy look last couple of weeks, especially since the weather is dry and dehydrating. So I stuck to this finish for this ‘back to work’ look as well. I’ve kept the eyes very light to keep the focus on the well moisturised and fresh lips.
Products Used for this Look:
- Spawake Moisture Fresh BB Cream in 02 Natural Glow
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
- Maybelline New York Cear Glow All-in-One Compact Powder in 02 Nude Beige (only to set the concealer)
- Makeup Revolution London Redemption Eye Shadow Palette Essential Shimmers
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara in Black
- Bellapierre Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow
- Lakme Absolute Lip Tint Creme in Plum Rush
So are you back to work after the holidays? How is it going for you? Let me know in the comments section below..
Think and Stay Beautiful!