Today I’m doing another ‘back to work’ look. The last one was a nude eye and dark lips. This one is the opposite. The eyes are smokey, but quite soft since you are wearing it to work! The liner is kept close to the lashes and not too thick. For the lips I used not an absolute nude colour, but a light brownish colour. Lets have a look…
Products Used for this Look:
- Lakme CC Cream in Bronze
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
- Maybelline New York Clear Glow All-in-One Compact Powder in 02 Nude Beige
- Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Hot Smoked
- Elle 18 Liquid Eye Liner in Black Out
- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner Pencil in Nocturnal (to lightly line the lower lash line)
- Maybelline new York Volum Express The Falsies (Washable) in Black
- Bellapierre Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow
- Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Buttered Rum
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments section below!
Think and Stay Beautiful!