Here’s another look, easy to create, as all my looks are. This time I did a wine pink eye with a matte pink lip. Its an easy day look. I am never comfortable with heavy layers of makeup. I was dressing in a hurry to meet some old friends, and I liked how it turned out, so I decided to share this look with you all.
Products Used for This Look:
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
- SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
- Maybelline New York Clear Glow All-in-One Compact in 02 Nude Beige
- Maybelline New York Diamond Glow by EyeStudio Eye Shadow in 02 Wine Pink
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner pencil in Amaretto (to lightly line my lower lashline)
- Rimmel London VolumeFlash Scandaleyes Mascara
- MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow
- Makeup Revolution London Vivid Blush Lacquer in Heat
- Chambor Sheer and Light Highlighting lotion
- Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick in Ravishing Rose
So what do you think of the look? Let me know in the comments section below..
Think and Stay Beautiful!