Spring is almost upon us, after an exceptionally mild winter. So I though to do a fresh make-up with muted colours in a bid to welcome the new season. I have kept the look light with a neutral eye with a hint of gold on the lids. A gentle, winged out liner on the top lashes, softly coloured cheeks and glossy, plummy-pink lips.
Do remember to moisturise your skin well before starting out, to counter the dryness and avoid a flaky base.
I was quite happy with the result and thought to share it with you…
List of Products Used for the Look:
- Polaar Icy Magic Instant Skin Perfector
- Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup in Shell (Foundation)
- Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer in 05 Honey
- Chambor Silver Shadow Powder Compact in RR5 Noisette
- MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow Shade 02
- Maybelline New York Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in 020 Rose Glow
- Beauty UK Eye Shadow Collection in 07 Naked
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner in Black
- Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil in 050 Brown Town Girl
- Lakme Eyeconic Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
- Maybelline New York The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
- Maybelline New York The Jewels Lipstick in 82 Refined Wine
- Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Glam 13
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water (to set the makeup)
Hope you liked the look as well. How is your spring look shaping up? Let me know in the comments box below!
Think and Stay Beautiful!